Digital Marketing Assistant (full-time)
Due to significant growth, we’re looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Assistant to join our existing team at our office in Wakefield.
You will be working with the existing digital team and other members of our agency to support a range of projects, working across our wide-ranging client base, processing paid and organic marketing strategies.
You’ll need to be able to work on your own and as part of the team to ensure projects are delivered and deadlines are met.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a creative and friendly team environment working with some great clients on truly integrated marketing campaigns and projects.
Each day can differ greatly. One day you may be processing reports, uploading Facebook ads or doing PPC research, then the next possibly writing blogs, analyzing trends and creating customer presentations.
This role will suit someone with a keen eye for detail, who can work quickly, efficiently and accurately. You need to be a proactive person, willing to learn and able to adapt to the quickly changing digital landscape.
- • Proficient using office tools, especially Excel;
- • Excellent data inputting and processing skills;
- • Speed, accuracy and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- • Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and develop.
- • Digital marketing experience – ideally within Facebook Marketing Manager;
- • Creative flair for writing content.
- • A competitive salary based on experience and ability;
- • Company pension scheme;
- • A fun, creative working environment;
- • 4pm finish on a Friday;
- • 20 days holiday per annum;
To apply please send an email to email@example.com with your CV, salary expectation and a short summary of why we should hire you.