Junior Web Developer
Hours: Full Time, Mon – Fri
Salary: Dependant on Experience
PAB Studios are looking for a talented and passionate Junior Web Developer to join our busy in-house team. The applicant needs to have a strong passion for web development and all things web.
The successful applicant will need to be capable of working well on their own and as part of a team. We work in a fast-paced environment. You will work alongside the Head of Development and the other members of the Web / Digital Team to help us to maintain a standard that we are all proud of.
The successful applicant will work on multiple projects including existing legacy clients and new build and development projects. A working knowledge of WordPress is absolutely essential in this role; please do not apply if you do not know the WordPress CMS.
This role is an in-house role at our office in Wakefield; Remote working will not be considered.
- A minimum of 2 years Web Development experience
- Strong understanding of PHP, HTML5 & CSS3
- SCSS / LESS
- Solid experience using the Bootstrap4 Framework
- Understanding of the DOM and manipulating DOM elements / objects
- Exposure to JSON
- An eye for detail
- Working Experience & Knowledge of the WordPress CMS is crucial
- Team Player
- Understanding of SEO Practices
- Web Design / UX Design will win brownie points!
- Exposure to JSON would be great.
- Knowledge, or the desire to use gulp.js
WORKING AT PAB
PAB Studios is a marketing agency established for 30 years, offering a full marketing service to our clients. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual with a ‘can do’ attitude. The role will be based at our head office in Wakefield. You will be joining an established Digital Team with a wealth of expertise and creativity. Our vibrant culture makes PAB Studios a fun and supportive environment to work in, with employees at the core of our success.
To apply for this role, please send your C.V and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES**